We are instrumental in offering an extensive range of Environmental Test Chambers
. These are designed and manufactured utilizing quality approved components keeping in mind the international standards in order to ensure optimum performance. Compact design, rugged construction, precise dimensions, low running cost, corrosion resistant nature; these are a few of the features of the Environmental Test Chambers
. We offer these chambers in various specifications that can be customized further at highly competitive prices as per the needs of the clients.Environmental / Climatic test chamber
used to test effects that climatic changes have on products placed within environmental chambers. These chambers evaluates product quality, identifies weaknesses, etc. High temperature, low temperature and humidity testing conditions can be done in single unit either manually / programmed with cyclic operation conditions.Technical Specifications
- Temperature, Humidity Controller (Humidity - Dry and Wet bulb method)
- Digital Microprocessor based, PID, Temperature Indicator cum controller with display resolution of 0.1C.
- Digital Microprocessor based, PID, Humidity Indicator cum controller with display resolution of 1%Rh. (direct reading).
- Display accuracy ±0.5%, full scale.
- Temperature controlling accuracy ±2C.
- Humidity controlling accuracy of ± 2-3% @ 40% to 98% Rh.
- Class A grade PT-100 (RTD) Sensor for dry and wet temperature measurements.